Introduction to Deep Learning (Instructor Led)
Course Starts on July 6, 2021
Instructor sessions every Saturday starting – July 10 at 10-12 am (EST)
Course duration 6 weeks
Features of the Instructor Led Course:
- Instructor Live sessions
- Jupyter notebooks
- Introductory Offer $99 US
Introduction to Deep Learning
- To introduce students to the basic concepts and techniques of Deep Learning.
- To develop skills of using recent deep learning algorithms for solving practical problems.
- To gain experience with real world projects.
What this course will offer
This course covers the basic concepts and techniques of Deep Learning from both theoretical and practical perspective. The material includes classical Deep Learning algorithms and their applications to Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing and Reinforcement Learning.
View full course outline here
What Will I Learn?
- Applied Deep Learning
- Complete 360 degree view for Deep Learning
- Use in NLP and Reinforcement Learning
- Commonly used Algorithms