Introduction to Machine Learning (Instructor Led)
Course Starts on April 5, 2021
Instructor sessions every Saturday starting – April 10 at 10-12 am (EST)
Course duration 6 weeks
Features of the Instructor Led Course:
- Instructor Live sessions
- Jupyter notebooks
- Introductory Offer $99 US
Introduction to Machine Learning
- To introduce students to the basic concepts and techniques of Machine Learning.
- To develop skills of using recent machine learning software for solving practical problems.
- To gain experience of doing independent study and research.
What this course will offer
This course covers the basic concepts and techniques of Machine Learning from both theoretical and practical perspective. The material includes classical ML approaches such as Linear Regression and Decision Trees, more advanced approaches as Clustering and Association Rules as well as “hot” topics such as XGBoost.
View full course outline here
What Will I Learn?
- Practical Approach to learning Machine Learning
- Complete 360 degree view for Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Commonly used Algorithms